All Tools Bundle
£200.00 – £250.00
A top quality consulting skills and selling high value solutions tool kit comprising 40 tools
Choose either a digital download only or throw in a hard copy as well – you’ll get an A5, bound, colour printed toolkit mailed directly to you. They are very portable and it’s surprisingly useful being able to refer to a hard copy document in preparation for significant client interactions, debriefing and analysing what happened afterwards or simply using it to stay in a place of continual improvement and learning.
See below and to the left for a listing of all 40 tools or just click below to purchase.
Click on any title to watch a short video that shows you what you get for your money.
- Opportunity assessment & qualification matrix.
- Client interaction planning & debriefing.
- Assessing whether we achieved a good meeting outcome.
- Six conversational smoothing skills.
- Sales questioning approach.
- Viewing the world from your client’s perspective.
- Proposing strategies approach.
- Working with Procurement checklist.
- Identifying, understanding and legitimately influencing people involved in buying decisions.
- Assessing how well I’m doing in the 3 negotiation stages.
- Negotiation planning tool.
- Handling client concerns.
- Negotiation analysis tool.
- Assessing the value you are adding to your clients.
- How to talk to your client about value pricing.
- Pricing options with pros & cons.
- Assessing where you are on the journey to trusted adviser.
- The trust equation explored in depth.
- People styles questionnaire.
- People styles score grid.
- People styles model in overview.
- Relating to the four styles.
- Personal impact model.
- Communication tactics.
- STAR approach to succinctly talking about your achievements.
- Networking – what is it, why bother and how to do it purposefully.
- Identifying who is in your network and choosing where to focus effort.
- Preparing for a networking event.
- Handling the common challenges of business socials.
- Using know-like-trust principles in a social-media networking context.
- Doing a targeted contact search on LinkedIn.
- Organic ways to network using social media.
- Options for delivering your message with pros & cons.
- Structuring a presentation.
- Handling the Q&A part of presentations.
- Options for approaching targets with pros & cons.
- Writing sales emails & letters that grab attention.
- Client and project feedback form.
- Client account plan – comprehensive.
- Two page account plan.