Business Networking Using Social Media for Large Organisations
Value generated by this module – participants will:
- Know the utter criticality of using social media to building both a reputation and a network.
- Make informed choices about which social media tools are most appropriate for achieving their goals.
- Apply the Know, Like, Trust principle to using social media tools.
- Appreciate how to initiate new connections using social media platforms in a way that is appropriate when you are selling high value services.
- Use social media platforms to attract new prospects.
Key Content Covered:
- Building professional reputation.
- What we mean by business networking using social media and why bother with it.
- Building your network on social media.
- How participating in social media groups can create new networking opportunities.
- Rules of Engagement/Best practice for communicating on social media.
- Writing bespoke connection invitations.
- Guidelines for creating ad using videos on social media.
- How and why Tweet & Share and like.
- Using Keywords and hashtags.