Impact in Informal Interactions
Value generated by this module – participants will:
- Understand how impact is created and therefore how to change it.
- Know how to use their eyes, hands and voice to maximise impact.
- Practice and get feedback on the impact they are creating.
- Use a tool that helps succinctly communicate achievements.
Key Content Covered:
- Definition of personal impact.
- Personal impact model.
- Preparing for client interactions.
- 4 factors that influence your personal impact.
- Communicating your strengths and achievements succinctly.
- The STAR model and succinct communication.