Initiating, Protecting and Strengthening Relationships
Value generated by this module – participants will:
- Appreciate the options they have for making contact with targets and the pros and cons of each.
- Understand the recipe for writing high impact invitations to connect.
- Realistically assess how delighted clients are with your organisation.
- Know the utter criticality of addressing the issues that are causing a relationship to deteriorate.
- Use tactics to keep a relationship warm when no engagements are running.
Key Content Covered:
- Different ways of making contact with targets with pros and cons of each.
- Writing emails/ letters/ InMails (sales communications) that grab attention.
- Excellence in client service.
- Signs of a deteriorating relationship.
- Protecting and strengthening relationships.
- Tactics to keep a relationship warm when there are no engagements running.
- Re-establishing a relationship that has gone cold or sour.
Initiating, Protecting and Strengthening Relationships – Tools
Watch the video to discover what you get for your money.
- Options for approaching targets with pros & cons.
- Writing sales communications (emails/ letters/ LinkedIn InMail) that grab attention.
- Client and project feedback document.
- Comprehensive account plan.
- Two page account plan.
Buy ALL the Tools