Networking and Working the Room
Value generated by this module – participants will:
- Know the utter criticality of consciously building a network.
- Make informed choices about where to invest their finite networking resources for maximum return.
- Use a planning tool to maximum their return from hosting and, or attending a networking event.
- Use established wisdom for handling the eight most common challenges associated with attending business socials.
Key Content Covered:
- Importance of networking.
- How to network purposefully.
- Identifying who is in your network and choosing where to focus your effort.
- How leaders use and create networks.
- Preparing for a business social that you are hosting.
- Preparing for a business social that you are attending as a guest.
- Handling the common challenges/ difficulties awkward-ness of business socials.
Networking and Working the Room – Tools
Watch the video to discover what you get for your money.
- Networking – what is it, why bother and how to do it purposefully.
- Identifying who is in your network and choosing where to focus effort.
- Preparing for a networking event.
- Handling the common challenges of business socials.
Buy ALL the Tools