The Politics of Buying Decisions
Value generated by this module – participants will:
- Be able to map who might be involved in a buying decision and the nature of their influence.
- Have a way of analysing the maturity of a Procurement function and use that to work appropriately with them.
- Realistically assess your organisations strength of relationship with important influencers and be able to identify short term actions to improve your position.
Key Content Covered:
- Roles in buying processes.
- Working with procurement checklist.
- Seller behaviour that builds loyalty amongst influencers in the buying organisation.
- Identifying, understanding and legitimately influencing people involved in buying decisions.
- How Procurement views you – Kraljic Matrix.