Qualifying Sales Opportunities
Value generated by this module – participants will:
- Be clear about the investment costs involved in pursuing a sales opportunity.
- Apply robust criteria to assess your current likelihood of winning an opportunity.
- Identify where to take action to increase your likelihood of winning an opportunity.
- Make an informed decision about whether to (keep) pursuing an opportunity.
- Have a rigorous planning approach to maximise value from client interactions.
Key Content Covered:
- Qualifying sales opportunities.
- Bid no-bid decision tree.
- Planning for client interactions.
- Debriefing client interactions.
- Client interaction planner.
- Preparing stories.