Understanding People Styles
Value generated by this module – participants will:
- Know the four primary people styles.
- Know their own preferred style and appreciate both its upsides and downsides.
- Know how to adapt to each of them – leading to an increase in their effectiveness.
- Experience just how challenging, but how important, it can be to adapt your style.
Key Content Covered:
- Adapting/ flexing to different people styles.
- People/ social styles model.
- Versatile selling.
- Analytical style explored in depth.
- Driver style explored in depth.
- Amiable style explored in depth.
- Expressive style explored in depth.
- Questionnaire to assess your preferred social style.
Understanding People Styles – Tools
I used the People Styles questionnaire with a coaching client. It works really well as an enlightening and non-threatening introduction to developing self awareness and developing sensitivity to others. We even “read” the prevailing style in the organisation. This was hugely helpful.Anne Donald, Director, Oxford Meta Ltd