Value Based Pricing
Value generated by this module – participants will:
- Know what a value-based approach to pricing is and why it has huge attractions.
- Appreciate the conditions that are necessary for a value based approach to pricing to succeed.
- Realise that a value based approach to pricing is deeply personal, evoking a lot of emotions and unless you work with those effectively you will always struggle with it.
- Articulate the value that your organisation brings to clients.
- Have a tool that helps them talk to clients about a value-based approach to pricing.
- Appreciate the range of pricing options available and the pros and cons of each.
Key Content Covered:
- Value pricing defined.
- A tool for assessing the value you are adding to clients.
- The conditions necessary for a value based approach to pricing to succeed.
- A model for talking to your clients about a value based approach to pricing.
- Value based pricing options with pros and cons.